All purpose fall protection kit includes 1191995 FIRST™ harness, 1341001 PRO™ 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg shock absorbing lanyard and bucket.
Our positioning lanyards have a build quality that is second-to-none, backed by decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. These lanyards are designed without shock absorbers, making them ideal for positioning or restraint applications. The web, rope and chain positioning lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them and feature abrasion resistant construction and high strength materials. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way – even with gloves on.
- 1.5 ft. (0.5 m) D-ring extension
- Extends dorsal harness D-ring (or overhead anchor point)
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
- Built-in wear indicator
- User friendly self locking snap hook
- High strength D-ring tie-off point
- Equipped with i-Safe™
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- .Harness Connection Hook: Zinc Plated
- Anchor Connection Hook: Zinc Plated
- Detailed Lanyard: 1″ (2.5cm) Polyester Web
- Product Style: D-Ring Extensions
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.3
There are no reviews yet.