6 ft. web single-leg lanyard with snap hooks at each end.
EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature world’s smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none.
In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it’s unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way – even with gloves on.
- 6 ft. single-leg lanyard
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
- Repel™ webbing
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
- Capacity: 130-310 lbs. (59-141kg)
- Anchor Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Harness Connector Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Harness Connection Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Anchor Connection Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Detailed Lanyard: 3/4″ Polyester Web