with Angled Head
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of tool.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16″ (30 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16″ (11 mm)
- Handle Color: red/black
- Jaw Length: 13/16″ (21 mm)
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Cutting Knives: standard
- Overall Length: 8-1/8″ (206 mm)
- Weight: 0.61 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.