- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the “snap” when cutting wire.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- “Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4″ (32 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8″ (16 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32″ (20 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32″ (40 mm)
- Handle Color: royal blue
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8″ (238 mm)
- Weight: 1.09 lbs.