- Overall Length: 55-1/2″
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
- The 3″ (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms.
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2″ total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller.
- Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge.
- Very efficient nail-pulling tool even in awkward positions.
- Can also be used to help align walls during tilt-up construction, to roll and align large pipe, to remove shingles and flooring, and for many other stripping and prying tasks.