- Lower jaw is serrated to firmly grip insulated cables and conductors.
- Lightweight, compact grips pull an exceptionally wide range of cable sizes and types.
- Large-diameter eye accommodates large hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks.
- Designed with a round inside-jaw contour for maximum contact to minimize conductor damage.
- Design includes a latch that prevents the grip from falling in case of jaw disengagement from the cable.
- Jaw Length: 4.50″
- Minimum Cable: .625″
- Maximum Cable: 1.25″
- Maximum Safe Load: 7500 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.