Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Simple and efficient to use:
– ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
– wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
– ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
– safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– wide lower hole for easy attachment of the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE and FOOTCORD footloops
– upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left- or right-handed and in black/yellow or black versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
There are no reviews yet.