Roofer's fall protection kit includes AJ730A reusable roof anchor, 1191995 FIRST™ harness, 1340005 rope adjuster with lanyard, 1204001 50 ft. (15.2m) lifeline and bucket.
Compliance in a Can™ is often imitated, but never matched. Protecta® pioneered the creation of a complete fall protection system available in a convenient container. The success of the original “can” spawned the creation of several variations with different anchorage devices and a light series. The light series includes a harness and some type of shock absorbing lanyard. This approach to fall protection simplifies the buying decision and makes choosing the correct system simple, fast and safe. Our easy to use kits provide the perfect solution and are legendary for their performance, value, quality and safety.
- Complete roofer's fall protection system in one handy container
- Reusable and extremely durable roof anchor with fasteners (model AJ730A)
- Lightweight FIRST™ harness with pass-thru buckle legs and 5-point adjustment (model 1191995)
- Compact rope adjuster with built-in 2 ft. (0.6m) PRO™ shock absorbing lanyard (model 1340005)
- Durable and lightweight 5/8″ dia. (1.6cm) 50 ft. (15.2m) blended lifeline with snap hook (model 1204001)
- Durable bucket with handle
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Kit Type: All Purpose
- Product Dimensions: 10.00×10.00×13.50 (in)
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.