Model: C1 WEA
Aluminium oval auto-locking carabiner
The Rock Exotica rockO Carabiner is a mix of the rockD and a traditional oval carabiner that is much stronger than your standard oval carabiner. It is an excellent choice for users looking for more room on the lower part of the carabiner while still maintaining all their gear aligned.
The ORCA locking system lifts and twists like a traditional auto-lock, however it can be set to remain in an unlock position. Once the carabiner closes, the gate rotates and shuts safely and secure just like other locking carabiners. The ORCA makes it ideal to leave the carabiner as anchor point to connect a line later on. When quick access is required, the ORCA lock is the right choice.
- “Enhanced” oval optimizes strength while maintaining utility of oval shape
- Designed to center gear and lines in middle of bend radius
- Flattened frame with slim profile
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
- Major Axis Breaking Strength: 24kN
- Minor Axis Breaking Strength: 11kN
- Open Gate Breaking Strength: 6kN
- Gate Opening: .93″ (22 mm)
- Height: 4.2″ (107 mm)
- Width: 2.8″ (71 mm)
- Certifications: CE/UIAA
There are no reviews yet.