Model: C2 LPA
Aluminium auto-locking carabiner with lanyard pin
The Lanyard Pin series of Rock Exotica carabiners will help prevent your gear from moving past the end of your carabiner. If dangerous levarage or even cross-loading are potential risks, the removable, stianless steel pin keeps the carabiner in the right orientation and your gear right where it belongs. Avaiblable in both rockD and rockO form factors with a 3 stage auto-lock.
- Utilizes easy to remove stainless steel pin.
- Install gear or lanyards with the the peace of mind of a secure, semi-permanent capture.
- Use as a standard, full-strength carabiner by removing the pin.
- Both models are made from durable .5″ round stock for increased service life.
- Available in rockO and rockD frames
- 3 stage auto-lock
- Major Axis Breaking Strength: 30kN
- Minor Axis Breaking Strength: 11kN
- Open Gate Breaking Strength: 10kN
- Gate Opening: .96″ (24 mm)
- Height: 4.5″ (114 mm)
- Width: 2.7″ (68 mm)
- Certifications: CE/UIAA
There are no reviews yet.