Standard Theatrical Clamp
The Mega-Clamp is the world’s new standard theatrical lighting C-Clamp. The Mega-Clamp is created from high tensile, aircraft grade, extruded aluminum; so it’s both stronger and lighter than cast iron clamps. The Mega-Clamp’s safety factor far exceeds industry standards, breaking at over 2-1/2 tons at an independent testing laboratory. It is half the weight and twice as strong as most cast iron clamps.
The Mega-Clamp is designed to fit pipe sizes from 1″ to 2″ (1-1/4″ OD TO 2.375″ OD tubes). Therefore you are able to hang fixtures from a 2″ pipe all without having to purchase some expensive “Heavty Duty Stlye Clamp”. The Mega-Clamp fits the larger pipe standard.
- Black anodized
- One piece solid aluminum clamp body
- Spring loaded pan adjustment
- Will not “rock” when making adjustments
- Minimum Size: 1″ pipe, 1.315″ OD
- Maxumum Size: 2″ pipe, 2.375″ OD
- Safe Working Load: 600 lbs, 273 kg
- Hardware: 1/2″ x 1″ long hex head Grade 5 zinc bolt
- Hardware: 1/2″ x 3″ long square head set screw Bellview spring washer
- Dimensions” 5.875 tall x 3.675″ wide 1″ thick
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Case: 48 ea.